The Web Portal
After you have an account, you can begin to create and upload content into the web portal. In the web portal, you can access your personal dashboard and manage your files, folders, shares, and more. For example, you can:
- Click the Files tab to access your files and folders.
- Click the Shares tab to access team shares, items shared by you, and items shared with you.
- Click the Guests tab to collaborate and share with people outside of your organization.
- Click the Backups tab to create and manage your backups.
- Click the File Report tab to view or export a list of your files.
- Click the Activity Log tab to review your activity within the system.
This section will explain how to use the web portal, including:
- How to Upload Files in the Web Portal;
- How to Manage Files and Folders in the Web Portal; and
- A Note about Excluded Extensions.