How Do I Set Up Email Servers to Work with AXIS Cloud Sync
When you specify an email server for AXIS Cloud Sync, you can optionally integrate with Microsoft Exchange.
- First, create a new Receive Connector under Server Configuration Transport.
- In the Network Settings tab, make sure you specify the local IP address and port of your Exchange server and the remote IP of your Anchor server.
- In the Authentication tab, select TLS Authentication and Basic Authentication.
- In the Permission tab, click the Anonymous users checkbox.
- In the Email page of the Settings tab, your configuration should look similar to the image below.